SmartCrawl scans not working

Have issue with both SEO Checkup scan, and Sitemap URL Crawler Scan in SmartCrawl. Both the scans aren't running, and not giving correct results.

1) With Sitemap URL Crawl scan, could notice the same issue in Hub initially:

However, now Hub is showing 100 for Sitemap Crawl Scan, but the Sitemap URL crawler under SmartCrawl plugin isn't getting updated to show 100 as seen in Hub, nor a new scan is working.

2) SEO Checkup scan in SmartCrawl plugin isn't working at all, the scan is stuck at 1%

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Danny,

Seems that we are facing some issues with URL Scan (both on sites and in HUB) that they are stuck and not giving any results. I was able to replicate this on a couple of my sites as well.
    I've pinged SmartCrawl developers to check that issue and as soon we know more we will update you.

2) SEO Checkup scan in SmartCrawl plugin isn't working at all, the scan is stuck at 1%

I have run just now an SEO Checkup and it finished correctly on your site:

Can you check again if it's not working for you?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Danny
    • Flash Drive

Many thanks, Kasia, SEO Checkup seems hit and miss, to be honest, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

My biggest concern in seeing the wrong reporting in the hub and missing important issues on client sites, so hopefully there will be a fix sooner rather than later.

Best,
    Danny

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.