SmartCrawl SEO Checkup errors

Smartcrawl's SEO Checkup consistently fails on our site lately. It was working fine before we had to make a couple of tweaks to HTTPS setup to get Forminator working on our site.

The changes we had made were to simply change the siteurl & home settings to HTTPS, and install the Really Simple SSL plugin.

However, SEO Checkup now fails with the following message:
"There was an error crawling http://domain.com/, we weren't able to get meaningful results"

Which is odd as the site is now SSL-enabled so that message seems to hint at SmartCrawl trying to scan the non-SSL URL.

We also tried reconnecting the site to the Hub to ensure it was connected over HTTPS, but no luck.