[SmartCrawl] SEO checkup not working

SEO Checkup is not working on my site. It finishes but no results are being shown and the score is displayed as 0/100.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dave Krogle

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I can see the issue there, though I didn't find similar recent reports in our internal bug reporting system - so I'm not sure yet whether it's specific to this setup or if it's an "undiscovered-yet" issue with the plugin.

I did notice, however, that you're hosting with WPEngine. WPEngine has some strict caching and security policies that might possibly be affecting this. They also do provide an easy way to create a staging site which is a bit "less strict".

That said, could you please create a staging site out of the production one and run checkup there to see if the same happens or if it's working fine there? That could push further investigation in some direction so it would be great if you could give it a try.

Let me know about results please.

I also know from the chat that you have enabled WP debugging so could you please access the site via sFTP and look into the "/wp-content" folder? If there's a file named "debug.log" there, could you please:

- download it from the server
    - upload to some file storage service of yours (e.g. your Dropbox or Google Drive account)
    - and share direct download link to it with me here?

Hopefully, the content of that file will give us additional information about what's happening.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.