SmartCrawl SEO suggestion not showing

SmartCrawl shows there is 1 SEO recommendation notification. But doesn't show what it is, so I am not sure how can I learn it?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Justin

I trust you're doing well!

I could not reproduce the same issue on my end. I've tested a conflict on my test site with a theme that you're using and still all look well. Looks like there are no actual SEO issues, but the issues count is always set to n +1.

I've asked our developers to have a closer look at your site and check the issue. Please note, our developers' response time is longer-than-normal compared to support staff response times.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Justin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Nastia,

Interesting we wonder why. Are correct in our thinking for this specific post we sufficiently addressed the SEO needs & requirements? Thanks for having your developers have a closer look so this temporary set can be solved. Thanks a ton for your assistance Nastia. We greatly appreciate it. For now can we ignore the yellow SEO recommendation and proceed to optimizing our other post and pages? Have a super day.

Later,
    Justin

• Justin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks a ton Nastia! Unfortunately we have temporarily disabled smartcrawl because of a plugin conflict. We will contact chat support to hopefully resolve the issue. Have a super day in the land of the living.

Later,
    Justin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.