SmartCrawl shows 0 score on Hub

Hi,
On hub SmartCrawl shows 0 score, in website 70, only what comes in my mind, but haven't tested yet is that login area masking with defender is enabled.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello LAPULAPA, SIA

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I just run check from my end it also gives a 70 score for SEO. However, it also says that "SmartCrawl is not detected on site". This is strange because obviously it is installed if you can see the score in it :slight_smile:

It looks to me like the API connection between your site and The Hub is blocked/broken. Login area being masked shouldn't be causing it as The Hub doesn't "log in" to the site. I would rather expect some sort of a firewall/security system breaking it - either directly on the site or on a server.

That said, do you have any additional security tools installed on site or server? If so, you might want to switch them off temporarily to see if that helps and also make sure that these IPs are white-listed:

If anything's blocking connections to/from The Hub, white-listing these IPs should help. Give it a try please and let me know if it worked for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.