[SmartCrawl] Subheadings have no keywords

I am trying to move all my sites from yoast to your plugin but I think the plugin do not work with WPBakery Page Builder.
I still see some issues with "Subheadings have no keywords" on my main site, but only one of the H2 does not contain main keywords.

In recommendation you say:

"Using keywords in any of your subheadings (such as H2's or H3's) will help both the user and search engines quickly figure out what your article is about. It's best practice to include your focus keywords in at least one subheading if you can."

So not sure why this alert why this is still yellow.
Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello jvrproductions

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is a known issue and is a consequence of the early implementation, so it's not a bug but rather the way it is working: all the sub-headings must include keywords for SmartCrawl to mark it "green".

However, this is already being worked on and our developers are testing a fix that would change this behavior to an expected one: not all but just "any" of the sub-heading would need to include keywords. That's under development currently and will be released with one of upcoming SmartCrawl versions. I'm not able to give you an ETA but it shouldn't take too long.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello jvrproductions

The counter sounds like a nice idea! Would you mind creating a separate ticket about it as a feature suggestion in a "Features and Feedback" section of our forum? This way other Members of our community could support the idea and also that forum is followed by our product development team :slight_smile:

As for an "image tag". Could you please explain a bit more what do you mean? In an initial post there's only an issue of subheadings mention so I'm not sure what are you referring to. Let me know please and I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.