[SMARTCRAWL] There was an error crawling

When I try to make SEO Checkup on my site I got error:
There was an error crawling https://******.co/, we weren't able to get meaningful results.

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Ahmed ,

I've checked your website about the error you're reporting and I see that the server is returning a 502 error usually when the Checkup process is run. There was also this indication in your debug.log as soon as the 502 error happens:

[10-Dec-2018 07:55:01 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (42000/1203): User k***** already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /public_html/k*****/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1531

So it seems that there might be some issues with the servers resources that throw off a warning and dropping all newer database connections needed from time to time.

This should be mentioned to your hosting provider to take a look and see why this might be happening or raise the limit of SQL connections if possible to give it another try to see if the issue is resolved.

Please keep us informed if you've contacted your hosting provider and what the response was to see if we can assist any further on the matter.

I have also created a fresh robots.txt with the default WordPress values as your 'original' had a CDN link to a sitemap that wasn't working. I'm not really sure where that was coming from and if it's a gain a specific server setup.

You'll find your previous robots.txt it in your ftp as robots_orig.txt.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.