Smartcrawl – timing out in The Hub

It seems that Smartcrawl is continuously timed out in The Hub. I have checked on site and it appears to be running fine there.

This does appear to be happening to all my sites on The Hub.

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Rich,

It looks like some of the data is getting fetched but it does show the error when it ends loading.

Do you have any kind of firewall or server-side protection that could be affecting SmartCrawl from getting the data?

Can you check this with your hosting provider and if there’s anything like that can they whitelist these two IPs that SmartCrawl uses and see if the timeout is gone after that?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Rich
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

I don’t believe there is a firewall or anything blocking WPMU, but I have raised the question with our host. What is strange is it was working perfectly before, and as far as I know nothing has changed our side.

Is there anything else that could be causing this?

I’ll report back with any findings host side.

Thanks

Rich

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Rich,

Could you provide us with FTP or cPanel access so we can have a more in-depth look at this and see what could be causing it because we can’t replicate this on a couple of our test sites?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.