SmartCrawl update break functionality.

I have recently update SmartCrawl now my page option is not saving, it reverts back to default. If I deactivate SmartCrawl, it is just working fine. Please help.

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Mr Right Now!

Hope you are doing grat :slight_smile:

As mentioned during the chat, I will escalate this to our Second Level Support, so they can have a closer look at this. I see that support access is granted for the site, but could you please share your FTP details so they can check any file on the site if necessary?

Please, send us an email with the following information so they can have a closer look at this:

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - FTP credentials: host/username/password
    - Linkback to this thread for reference

You can use our secure contact form to send it (please, do NOT post your credentials in this thread since this is a PUBLIC thread and could be accessible by anyone): https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Please, reply on the this ticket once the FTP details have been sent.

You’ll be notified by email as soon as a member of our SLS team posts on this ticket but please note that the response can take more time than usual staff response because they deal with a huge amount of complex issues on a daily basis, so we appreciate your patience with this :slight_smile:

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Mr Right Now ,

Could you please update to the latest SmartCrawl and inform me if the issue was fixed for you?

If not I'd like to have access to your setup to have a closer look. You can send me the information needed privately via our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL: 

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

• Mr Right Now
    • The Crimson Coder

I really dont know what I should do with this, I have two threads with the SEO plugin at the moment.

This issue I thought was resolved with the last two updates, yet its still happening.

I have almost lost this client again because saved changes all of a sudden resort back to some sort of default stage within the THEME.

If I open this up how long should I expect issues to happen.

Spent 2 days working with support just to get these tickets resolved and I dont really have this time
    or can afford to get more complants.

Blocking Database Changes to saving pages with WP PAGE BUILDER

THe other thread is about Crawl results making local changes per site and its pulling information from main multisite.

Have resorted back to 2.2.5

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Mr Right Now,

I understand your frustration, but we would really need to have access to the site where it is happening to troubleshoot it. And I checked our system and there is no message from you with credentials to site in question for us to troubleshoot.

I saw that you had a chat recently with Nithin about this ticket and he advised to create a staging site so our SLS developer can work on the issue without affecting your life sites.
    If this is possible please send us credentials as shown here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/smartcrawl-update-break-functionality#post-1348550

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.