SmartCrawl URL Crawler Showing Missing URLs

Although the URL is in the sitemap but SmartCrawl URL Crawler Showing 17 URLs is missing from the sitemap.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mike,

Hope you're doing well.

I was looking a bit at your site and I'm kinda confused how your theme is working and perhaps that's what's going on with SmarCrawl as well.

I was looking at your /news/ page as the "BRAND STRATEGY" section image is shown in SmarCrawl report.
    So I had a look at that page in backend and see that the page content is empty, but that it uses Section template.
    So I thought that the content is hardcoded in the template but when I check the template code I can see it is not.
    Could you give me a bit more info about how these pages are built and where the content is created and how is it called in page?

Do you perhaps have a staging site where you can test SmartCrawl with default WP theme and see if the issue is happening there for you as well?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Mike

The sections are categorized by page- i.e. home category tag calls all the sections tagged home.

if you look in the sections menu you'll see all the page content. You can the filter by page.

The crawl works on default theme.

Thanks for the insight- i'd love to figure out how to use smartcrawl with current theme. it's a genesis theme/using a premium child from zigzagpress if that helps.

Thx again for the guidance-

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.