SmartCrawl - we weren't able to get meaningful results

Initially when I try to run a scan it returns a 403 forbidden. Tried to whitelist WPMU IP(s), and this one 00.00.00.000 for crawler but get another error:

'SEO: There was an error crawling http://domain.com/, we weren't able to get meaningful results'

I'm using Sucuri if that makes a difference.

• Ash

Hello Toni

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Also, would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Toni

@DominuTI
      I'm not getting any crawl errors currently and honestly, I don't recall what changed. I'm installing Smart Crawl on all my sites and removing Yoast. I do find there is a difference between the two - Smart Crawl is much more sensitive than Yoast. For example, the Flesch-Kincaid Test with Smart Crawl always has a lower score than Yoast and I find it hard to get posts into the 60-70 range - and this is consistently on every post.

That said however, I'm using Smart Crawl on sites that were built with Elementor. Smart Crawl shows that there are no keywords in subheadings (and there are), it states the keywords have been used before (they haven't) and finally, it states no images were found (and there is a featured image on every single post). This happens on every post so I have to "ignore" these, but it drives me nuts not getting a green light on all points.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.