Smartcrawl will not turn green

I am working on my SEO for my website and either I don't understand smart crawl or it is defective.
I am sure I covered these areas but it is still showing me recommendations. Keywords have been previously used before:

- Image alts have no keywords
- Content is greater than 300 words
- Keyword density is more than 2%
- 1 link discovered
- First paragraph contains keywords
- Subheadings have no keywords

• Ari

Hey David

Hope you are fine!

So you have 7 issues! at the moment I was checking your site, I found 3 issues:

- Keywords have been previously used before
    - Image alts have no keywords
    - Subheadings have no keywords

Note: These are just recommendations based on different matrixes, and few are for your awareness.

=== 1st issue ===

You used the main keyword in other post too, please check Responsive Website Design post. It seems you just used this in the title tag which is fine. But our plugin tried to inform you that this keyword was used before, so you can avoid creating duplicate content!
    If you are sure that you didn't make the duplicate content, you can ignore this recommendation!

=== 2nd issue ===

There are other images too where you didn't add the main keyword, it's actually your theme or builder issue, cause they used the icons as real images instead of SVG or Background-Image. And they used the Description as the ALT tag content. here's the screenshots:

=== 3rd issue ===

There are few subheadings like:
    <h3>Send us an Email</h3>
    <h3>Enquire Online</h3>
    Where you didn't use keyword, that's why our plugin tried to inform you that you missed the keyword!
    For these kind of headings which is no related with content, you can use h4 or other tags!
    I'm not sure if your theme or builder have this feature!

====

Since you are using builder to generate content, you can check the generated HTML code by clicking on Text button beside the Visual button, here's the screenshot:

If you have any other question, let me know here!

Regards,
    Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.