SmartCrawl Wizard popup box

Could not get SEO / smart crawl to start. The popup box with the setting looked too narrow could not find a start button. So I found the submit button in browser dev tools and activated it. worked like a charm.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Steven

I hope you're well today!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. By "too narrow" you mean it was somehow distorted in a way that the box wasn't available for you? Did you, by any chance, took some screenshot of this? It would be helpful...

Usually issues like that are caused by some unexpected conflict where some CSS or JS from the theme or another plugin is interfering but since it's already activated it might be hard to find the culprit, especially that such issues are specific to the setup. Being able to look at it could possibly help.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Steven
    • New Recruit

Same issue on new installs.
    I have installed smart crawl on another website and have the same issue. the buttons for the popup to start smart crawl do not show up. I have to inspect using devtools in chrome and change the content display: uncheck display:flex.
    This is getting to be an issue on new installs after I select the submit button. I don't see the popup anymore.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Steven,

Are those new installations clean WP sites or you have any plugins and themes installed there already, and if you do are they the same as on the first site you had this issue on?
    I'm asking this because I couldn't replicate it on my end no matter what I tried.

Could you grab us some screenshots of how you see it, together with the devtools on which CSS you were changing?
    Or do you perhaps have a site on which we can check this out?
    If you have a site, could you grant us support access there?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.