[SMARTCRAWL] Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error

I cannot run SEO check up and Crawler on my both sites, I see error:
Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error
The problem I dont understand, is that it ran last week and no plugin was updated since then.

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Zach

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

I've looked into SmartCrawl Pro plugin settings and run a few tests from my end, at first I saw the error that you have mentioned it, however, after I ran a new Crawl it seem to work fine, could you please check again.

This is a screenshot from my end.

If the problem still occurs, could you please provide me more information, by following these steps below.

First, I would like you to enable "WP_DEBUG"

1) Edit your wp-config.php and please find "define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );" then replace it with the following code below:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

2) After re-upload the file to the server, please go to the homepage of the site and do an hard refresh (ctrl + f5 in Windows) to force WordPress to generate a log file

3) WordPress should have generated a file called "debug.log", inside the "wp-content"

For more information about WP_DEBUG please visit: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/debugging-wordpress-how-to-use-wp_debug/

After you turn on debug log, please run a new Crawl again, then see if the problem still exists. If this problem still exists, please provide me the debug.log file so that I can check what the error was.

Second, could you please provide me the FTP or cPanel login details:
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Note: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Bamboo Kit"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.