SMS notifications on Appointments+

Hi
Im wondering do you know what I need to be able to SMS my clients in addition to emailing them.

Also I want to link to a register page on my site but I dont know where it is or the shortcode, can you advise

Thanks

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Amanda, hope you're well today.

Even though SMS notifications sounds like an excellent idea for a plugin feature I'm afraid currently this is not a supported feature. Since this has already been suggested before I'll put this in Features & Feedback section as a +1. The problem is currently that most of the API for this functionality don't support all country's so if we did offer this integration it would be limited to certain country's, it is being considered though :slight_smile:

Regarding the shortcodes you can find all available shortcodes in Appointments >> Shortcodes. You could use this shortcode:

[app_login]

to show the log in link.

But to do so you need first to enable the option from WP Backend -> Appointments -> Settings -> Then scroll until you see the option "Login Required", choose yes and scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Settings".

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.