smtp erro while subscriber mail sent to a list

Error: Could not instantiate mail function.

pls arrange to solve my concern i want to send email to my list in subscriber list

for that matter you have guided me to do WP SMTP i have did setup but not getting sent mail

pls do needful..i have already granted a access ..pls do needful

• Rupok

Hi Hasmukh

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to regenerate the issue in my Test Server with the latest version of this plugin but in my server, emails are going just fine. So there must be something in your server which is blocking the email sending process.

So for making some tests, I logged in with Support Access, went to "Dashboard > Subscriptions > Emails Log" and found this error at 4th page:
    Error: The following From address failed: hasmukh181818@yahoo.co.in : MAIL FROM command failed,Authentication required ,530,5.7.1SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: Authentication required SMTP code: 530 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: Authentication required SMTP code: 530 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1
    As it says, the SMTP mailer process can not authenticate your SMTP access credentials.

From the log, I see that emails were going perfectly today at 9:08AM, but emails started failing at 9:25AM. Can you recognize any activity after 9:08AM which may result in this?

As debug log may provide important info, can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Moreover, can you attach your server log so that we can find what's blocking the mails from being sent?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.