Smush Button Missing From Library - Unable to Bulk Smush Certain Images

I need to manually smush some images, as they are not able to be smushed using bulk smush but the smush button is not in media library?

• Nithin

Hi Reneee' Finlay,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

as they are not able to be smushed using bulk smush but the smush button is not in media library

In general, if you have "Automatically smush my images on upload" option enabled under the Smush Pro Settings, then the images on upload will be smushed automatically, and hence you won't be able to notice a Smush button in the Media Library.

If that isn't the case, it's tough to say what could be causing the exact issue without giving a closer look at your dashboard, and see whether it's a conflict, or not.

Smush is detecting images from /wp-content/uploads/revslider when I FTP into that folder there are no images. How do I get rid of the Smush error?

What exact Smush error you notice? Could you please share the error in your next reply? So that we could have a better idea.

In order to help get this sorted, could you please grant support staff access from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, so that we can take a closer look at your sites dashboard, and see what's causing this.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this fixed asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.