[Smush] CDN - Images not showing

We have Smush CDN enabled on my site. It was working absolutely fine. A while ago, our host limited resources on my site due to their excessive usage.
We contacted them and after they unblocked it, we're seeing this issue with the images. We're seeing 404 errors for them in the browser console.
We've tried disabling the CDN feature and enabling it back, multiple times, which didn't help. Please advice.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Albert,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

I've checked email from your hosting provider and in some cases, Uptime pings can cause some shared hosting to be concerned like that. Uptime pings are coming from different IP than your hosting provider, however, just in case I disabled Uptime for now so you can check with them if the load on the server is lesser.

As for the images, I couldn't check it further because support access is disabled on your site. If you could enable it again it would be great.

Also, you could try to copy your site to our Hosting https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/hosting/ so we can check if the issue will be still there (when you create a new site in our hosting you will have the option to migrate site and you can use FTP there to do that).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.