Smush CDN isn't activating

Smush CDN isn’t activating on my site. It shows error “CDN is not yet active. Configure your settings below and click Activate.”

• Neel Gajjar
    • Staff

Hello Dreiden,
    how are you doing today?

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having an issue with Smush Pro CDN feature.
    After checking your account, it seems that you have crossed Allowed Monthly Bandwidth Limit of Smush Pro CDN which is 10GB per month.

In your WPMU DEV membership we provide 10GB free monthly Bandwidth for Smush Pro CDN.

You can check the Smush CDN bandwidth usage by visiting My account > Add-Ons

You can also visit your Account page via this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/

To activate Smush Pro CDN again for this month I would request you to kindly upgrade to a higher plan.
    Please click on Upgrade to a higher plan to continue serving your images from Smush CDN. in Addons options under My account and select the appropriate plan.

Once the higher plan is active you can try to again Enable Smush Pro on your websites
    By visiting
    Wp-admin >Smush Pro > CDN > Activate

Hope this helps.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Neel Gajjar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.