Smush CDN not working correctly

This is about the 4th time in the last month alone that Smush CDN stopped working at all. Not a single image would load. Basically paralyzing our entire e-commerce website. When I try to access the CDN image it shows.

This site can’t be reached. The webpage at https://730078.smushcdn.com/1235585/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2019/05/Marrakech_-Motoride_001.jpg?size=100x67&lossy=0&strip=1&webp=1 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

But the image is working fine on the local server. No caching plugin activated if I disable the CDN and then enable it Back works fine again.

Can this be improved on Smush CDN?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Filip,

Seems like the issue has been resolved once the CDN was deactivated, and activated again. However, when I checked your homepage it seems to load a 503 status error when logged out. I suppose the current homepage screen shown is enabled after noticing the CDN issue?

If not, and that's how the homepage was loading from start, could I know how the mentioned page is loaded/added, and whether the 503 status error could be removed so that we could ensure the issue isn't related to this.

Also, please do follow up when you notice the CDN not working again on your website, so it could be looked upon closely too. We have already brought this into our developer's attention and will get back to you for any further feedback from the developer too.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Filip,

Got an update from the developer regarding this. On further troubleshooting, we were able to notice the site 54.93.2xx.xx.xxx.io synced in the Hub is causing a conflict with the website reported in this ticket.

When I checked the above URL, it seems to redirect to bonfxxx.com website. Do you still use the mentioned website URL 54.93.2xx.xx.xxx.io ?

If not, could you please remove the website from the Hub, so that we could ensure the CDNs are pointing correctly.

Please do let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.