Smush conflicting with my Beaver Builder

I'm using the Beaver Builder Plugin (Agency Version), when Smush is enabled, my PNG images do not load on the front end. Can you help me?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mitchell,

I could notice the issue. The issue is more specific when Smush CDN enabled in the plugin side. I tried to apply a patch in your system but that doesn't seem to help much. I'm checking this with the developer to see whether there is anything specific that could be done in such use case.

Will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding the status of the issue from the developer asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mitchell,

I got an update regarding this from the developer. I'm afraid this is more of a bug, and it'll be fixed in the upcoming release. I checked whether there is any hot patch that could be shared, but unfortunately, it requires a lot of edits in the plugin side.

If you are still looking to get this sorted, maybe if you could set up a staging website, we could test the beta version of the plugin, and see how that goes in your system regarding this.

At the moment, I'm afraid we don't have an exact ETA on when the next release is slated for release. The plugin is being extensively tested by our Q/A and hoping it would be soon.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Mitchell
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,

Wow. I am extremely disappointed. My site is built with Beaver Builder which is a very popular page builder. So, you are basically telling me that I do not have access to a feature that I am paying for for no reason other than it's a bug. Damn. I would have thought that you could have come up with some kind of solution.

As to setting up a staging site, are you kidding me? I have a site setup. I need you to get it to work. Honestly, I think you guys should be able to do better than this. It's not like I'm on some obscure platform.

Mitchell

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Mitchell

So, you are basically telling me that I do not have access to a feature that I am paying for for no reason other than it's a bug. Damn. I would have thought that you could have come up with some kind of solution.

Well, bug happens! This issue is reported to the developer and the smush team is working to fix this issue, that being said, this is not ignored and being taken care of. As the conflict is with a third party builder, so it has been taking a bit time. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.