Smush gets stuck while optimizing large images

When I'm trying to smush a large image, about 10Mb, Smush says "Smushing in progress.." and never changes the status.
Also, sometimes this makes my WP Admin unaccessible. I've tried increasing max_execution_time, but this didn't help.
There are no errors in debug.log or browser console.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Michael park

Hope you are doing good today.

I review whole chat transcript and I see one of agent was able to replicate this. However I cannot replicate this issue on my site with one of images from your site.

To investigate this more and take closer look I will need below data from you. Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - Site access (login URL/ username / password)
    - cPanel credentials (login URL/ username / password)
    so I could review ftp and check server settings there
    - Link back to this thread

Please don't share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Michael park

I once again test this image and other as well, but this time on your site.
    I could also not replicate this issue there.

First I upload both images via media library (second image is this over 10MB and it is smush on upload). Then I refresh media library and I see both images was smush correct. Please check below screenshots:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.