[Smush] Lazy Load and Theme

I have multiple sites using the same theme, and the Smush Lazy Load is causing a problem on /blog page. https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/e8b79622420625ab9d39f080bc2dbf8f/Screen%20Shot%202019-05-16%20at%209.30.41%20AM.png

I added this page to remove from Lazy Load but would be nice to avoid this on the future, thanks in advance.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chris,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice the issue when the blog page is excluded and included for LazyLoading. Bridge theme out of the box does preload images, most probably that could be interfering, and causing conflict.

I'm bringing this into our developer's attention to see whether there is any further improvement that could be done in the plugin side.

Will keep you updated once we get further feedback. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chris,

We got an update from the developer, on further testing we could notice the /blog page is loading dynamic block resize hence is causing a conflict when the Lazyload is enabled.

However, it's pretty tough to state what exactly could be causing it without further troubleshooting the issue in your website, and check whether the issue is generated via the theme or any other plugin.

Is it possible to provide a staging website of your live site, where we could troubleshoot this?

Asking your hosting provider to set up staging website, or using Shipper Pro should help in creating a cloned version of the live site where this could be further looked upon.

Please do let us know how you are looking forward to troubleshooting this. Have a good day.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.