Smush lazyload conflicts with CartFlows

I have a page generated by cartflows plugin, and the images aren't visible on this page only, on the rest of the pages I don't have such issues.
Now the page working because I have excluded the page from lazy load in the setting.
Could you help me to solve the conflict?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Edoardo,

I'm afraid, if there are any resizing occurring via JS such anomalies are common to occur. I'm checking this with the developer to see whether there is any workaround to resolve this without exclusions.

Will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding this asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Edoardo and Sam

Seems like this ticket got slipped from a response from my side, sorry for any delays regarding this. We did further test in our side but wasn't able to replicate such an issue with Cartflows and Smush enabled

This could most possibly occur due to a conflict. Is it possible for you to check whether the same issue occurs once all the plugins are deactivated except WPMU DEV Dashboard, Smush Pro, and Cartflows to see how it behaves?

If it works fine, then enable the deactivated plugins one-by-one and check which exact plugin would be causing this to occur. This would give a better idea.

Other than that, the easiest workaround would be to exclude the page where you are noticing an issue in the Lazyloading settings in Smush Pro Side.

I hope this brings more clarity, please let us know if you have any further query.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.