[Smush] LazyLoading and img code on frontpage

When I activate Lazy Loading, one of the images is rendered incorrectly in HTML (some of the attributes are displayed outside of the HTML tag). Can you take a look?

• Kris
    • Support

Hi George

Hope you are doing good today.

First I need to disabled Smush CDN on your site as GYMETC image on top of site and middle EVENTS image was not loading.

Also I enabled lazyloading and this image code does generate now outside HTML tag.

What I notice in both of those images contain strange path to image:
    brizy/7/assets/images/iW=526&iH=681&oX=0&oY=0&cW=526&cH=586/
    This possibly makes issue for Smush CDN and they are not loadon site correct.

I check also your media library and path to both images looks ok.

Are you able to take closer look on your brizy seetings and disable option which is responsible for making such path to images? I try to review that but I could not find such thing there.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• George
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Kris,
    I contacted Brizy developers and they said this is not an option. Brizy places images in this custom directory because of how the addon resizes them for responsiveness. I know we've used this addon (Brizy) with other CDN, specifically cloudflare, without issue. Is there any type of CDN customization for the WPMUDEV CDN that we might be able to use to correct this error?

• Kris
    • Support

Hi George

In this case I will need from you site access (not via support access) as this could take longer to investigate by our developers. As site is hosted with us we will create a temporary sftp account for this purpose.

Please send it through our secure contact form here so I could escalate this to developers https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - Site access (login url/ username / password)
    - Link back to this thread

Please don't share any sensitive information (i.e credentials) in the Support Forum, it has public visibility and everyone will have access to it.

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi George

Thank you for access to site.
    I escalate this issue to our SLS Team (code experts) so that they can dig into this issue further for you. We will post an update here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, so it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello George,

I hope you're well today!

I have prepared a custom snippet which you can use as a guide here :
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/9e0bce90bc0efd00b94d048fde4ead71

You can download a zip, unzip it and upload file smush-fix-conflict-with-brizy-builder-on-enabled-cdn.php to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If that folder doesn't exist you can simply create it.

If you are not familiar with mu-plugins you can read about them here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/
    or you can paste it in your child theme's functions.php file.

Kind regards,
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.