Smush Pro auto smush images

Hi Support

For some reason, the Smush Pro stop suto smush on my website, this is odd since I see the auto smush feature is enabled.

Can you please check

B.Rgds
Eric

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Eric,

Its not working on your subsites or main site? I tested on my Multisite now and it works fine on both.
    Can you check if by any chances in Network Settings od WP Smush you haven't disable "Enable Network wide settings"

because when this is disabled then subsites can override network settings - so they could have auto smush disabled.

If thats not the case would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• IT
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Kasia

Thanks for your response, I have double check and confirmed that the "Enable Network wide settings" is turned on.

I haven't test in main site, but it not working on my sub-site.

it was worked very well, just stopped from yesterday. now I need to press "Smush Now" button on every image I uploaded.

I have enable the support access, can you please help to check? I have 9x post need to create and every post need image...

B.Rgds
      Eric

• Umesh Kumar
    • Code Wrangler

Hey IT,

What hosting you're on?

That's some issue with the transients, the images does gets smushed on site when you upload, you can check that by refreshing the page.

Although while the smushing takes place in the background, WP Smush checks the status from stored transients, so if transients are not working properly, the message "Smushing in progress.." doesn't appear.

The issue with the transients is particular to few hosting providers. So if you could please provide me the hosting details, so that I can debug it further.

Cheers

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi IT,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I am using Hostgator VPS Snappy 8000 plan, is it correct?

Yes, that would be it. I'm pinging the developer regrading this thread so that he could debug this further. Please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Umesh Kumar
    • Code Wrangler

Hi IT,

A few other members have been facing the same issue, and to debug this I'd need some login details.

if you could please go to: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact

Select "I've a different question" from dropdown, Mention "Attn. Umesh Kumar" in subject.

In the message area:

Add a link to this thread,
    Specify the WordPress administrator login and FTP login in the textarea, and send it over.
    ( Do not post the credentials in here, send them through contact form only ).

Cheers

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Ary,

Same issue since the update

Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look on that. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ary,

Are you having those issues on the same hosting? Also I will have to ask you to open separate support thread as from other members thread it is harder to check on what site you are having this issue. From your other support threads I found one site with open access, but Im not sure its the right one as access is not working because you have some security plugin there that prevents us from getting in.
    if possible disable that plugin and create thread for site where you have this issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.