Smush Pro CDN causing issues

After I updated the Smush Pro plugin today, I noticed that a new issue has come up. It has to do with the CDN option in Smush Pro specifically. I turned it off on my main site ( and created a staging site with it on for you to look at. If you go to and go to the main body, you will see that Header Text and additional code being pulled out of my php file is now appearing around the image that is being pulled in from your CDN. This should not be happening. Please take a look and let me know a solution, or if you need additional info from me.

  • Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

    Hi Justin,

    Hope you’re doing good today.

    I had a closer look on your issue and it seems that issue is related to your theme’s code.

    As far I understood, you are using Title custom field data as image’s alt data. If I remove data from Title custom field, it removes data from image alt tag too and image works fine then. Most probably there are wrong or missing PHP code or HTML tag on your theme’s code.

    I will need to investigate your theme’s code. I can see you already shared FTP credentials for your staging site on Live Chat. But that FTP account doesn’t have permission to access staging site’s root directory. So I couldn’t download your theme’s file to investigate.

    Could you please send your staging site’s FTP credentials by using our secure contact form:

    – Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Sanowar Prince

    – FTP username

    – FTP password

    – FTP host

    – FTP port

    – Link back to this thread for reference

    – Any other relevant information

    Please send the FTP credentials once you are able to access your staging site’s root directory through that FTP account by yourself.

    Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials.

    We will investigate this issue further once we receive FTP credentials.

    Best regards,


Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.