Smush Pro CDN – image and page width issues

Hi there. This evening I disabled our Jetpack CDN and enabled the Smush Pro CDN. I waited about 15-20 minutes, and after that time, the width of our website went from full screen, to having a white frame around it.

It's too much of a coincidence that this happened at that time. Could this be down to the Smush Pro CDN in some way?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Simon

I don’t currently see the white frame you mentioned. I have also found the smush CDN is deactivated now.

Though enabling CDN should not make that style changes (white frame) as it doesn’t deal with css but images only, but as CDN is still on beta, it may happen. I can’t replicate this on my test site though.

So, do you have any test site where we can enable CDN and try to replicate the issue? Or can I enable on live site again to check the issue?

Please let us know about this. Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Simon
    • New Recruit

Hi there.

Last night your colleague fixed it by disabling Smush’s CDN.

He asked me to create a duplicate of the site, so you could access the new domain, as there is a conflict between the Smush Pro CDN and one of our plugins.

How do I go about giving you access to this subdomain so you can play with the domain and find a solution so we can use your CDN?

Simon

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Simon

Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is “I have a different question” and:

– Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk

– site access (login URL / username / password)

– FTP credentials (host / username / password)

– Link back to this thread

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.