Smush Pro CDN & Lazy Load Not Working.

On my multisite, I have activated CDN & Lazy Load but most of the images are not being served from CDN on most of the subsite. Please check and help.

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello johnol!

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I wanted to check your site, but I can’t log in because of a firewall message. Please unlock the firewall for Poland. My IP starts with 89.72.*.* it’s dynamic, so you will need to allow any address in this range. Thank you in advance!

We’ve got a new version of Smush out, so you might want to update it in the meantime. I can’t guarantee that it will fix the issue, as the update is related to something else, but still it’s always best to debug and look for fixes with latest version.

Kind regards,

Pawel

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello johnol!

Thank you for enabling access – I was able to successfully log in and check for the issue. I can confirm it exists.

I wasn’t able to trace down what is causing this at this point – I tried to replicate it on my test site and one of our team members also did a test – in both cases the images were served from the CDN. I also tried it with Divi, but it still worked fine.

To be able to further investigate this, please perform a plugin conflict test by cloning one of the affected sites. Then, please check if the issue persists on the cloned site. If it’s still there, please disable plugins one by one (except Smush) and check if the issue is still there after you disable a plugin. This may help us discover if any other plugins are conflicting with Smush.

Kind regards,

Pawel

• johnol
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

We have completed a plugin test. We have deactivated *all* plugins and the challenge remains.

We have also tested by changing themes. The challenge remains.

We have also tested by disabling our caching system. The challenge remains.

As was previously posted… the issue cropped up with the latest update to the plugin. Things *seemed* to be working OK before that…

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello johnol!

Thank you for performing the test, I appreciate your effort.

Since you say this appeared only after last update to Smush, please confirm one more thing before I move on to next step – by last update you mean the update from 3.2 to newer versions (3.2.0.1 and 3.2.0.2) or the update from 3.1 to 3.2? I mean, there couldn’t be any issues with Lazy Loading before 3.2, since this is the version we added the feature (released on March 12).

Kind regards,

Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.