Smush Pro CDN Not Working.

Smush Pro CDN serves images are giving 404 in the console and not displaying. Please check and help.

• Nathan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Also, please do NOT "Bulk Smush" or "Super Smush" any of the images on HNWgallery, as this was already done before. In other words, all the images and thumbnails on HNWgallery have already been compressed to Glossy and they should not be compressed any more.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Nathan,

From what see on your site you are also using WP Engine's CDN feature so it's trying to apply CDN on an image that is already served via CDN and that is most likely the cause here.

Can you try disabling WP Engine CDN and see if the Smush CDN is working properly after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Nathan
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

We've been trying it with Smush CDN enabled (and WP Engine CDN disabled) and the Smush CDN was not working (i.e. no images were being served). And since the Smush CDN wasn't working, we had to disable it and turn on the WP Engine CDN.

• Nathan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

We've been trying it with Smush CDN enabled (and WP Engine CDN disabled) and the Smush CDN was not working (i.e. no images were being served). And since the Smush CDN wasn't working, we had to disable it and turn on the WP Engine CDN.
    If you want, I can disable the WP Engine CDN and enable the Smush CDN and clear the cache so you can see for yourself that no images are being served.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Nathan,

Apologies for the delay here, we're working on tickets from the oldest response to newest so with each response you were pushing your ticket at the end of the queue.

I tried checking your site again but the login details provided in chat are no longer working and I see that WP Engine CDN is active again so I couldn't check anything further.

Could you disable WP Engine CDN again and send the login details so we can investigate this further?
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change the selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - SFTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.