[Smush Pro] Feature request: ability to see bandwidth usage per site

I would like to be able to easily check Smush CDN bandwidth usage per site to know which site uses the most resources.

• Eseyo
    • Flash Drive

Is there any further update on this essential feature?

I’m now using the CDN and am serving 25Gb of images per month, but I have no idea which of my installs are responsible for the data usage.

All of the installs will have some usage, but what I NEED to be able to see is which installs are responsible for the majority of it, and bill them accordingly.

Right now, I’m paying for additional CDN usage per month, but have no idea who is responsible for it.

Please, can this be added as a priority? I don’t consider the product to be finished without some sort of usage report that is broken down by site. As a minimum, each individual install should at least report on this on the smush page, but it just shows the overall account totals which is both misleading and useless!

Please, please, please…

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Eseyo ,

I apologize for this inconvenience. I understand your point and it’s valid – I have sent again a message to developers about this and presented your case.

There will be some changes how this looks on the sites, so it won’t be confusing users of the sites.

If there will be more changes there we will update you about it.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Eseyo
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your response Kasia.

Personally, I dont think that I should have to be paying the additional charge for the required storage,/bandwidth/usage until you’re able to tell me which of my 100 or so clients is using the bandwidth allowing me to charge them for it. Its a god tool, but this lack of usage reporting is a massive issue as far as I am concerned.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.