Smush Pro & Hummingbird pages do not load

The smush Pro settings page will not load, it just takes forever (sometimes resulting in a 503 error)
The same happens for Hummingbird Dashboard page (Though the performance, cache, zip & assets pages load ok)

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Kaan Ye?insü,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Seems like the FTP login shared is no longer working, so I wasn't able to check the server more. I'm getting the following login error:

Command:	USER sengecs
    Response:	331 User sengecs OK. Password required
    Command:	PASS **********
    Response:	530 Login authentication failed
    Error:	Critical error: Could not connect to server

Which seems to point that the password is incorrect. Also, I could notice that the Smush Pro Settings page seems to load fine at the moment, Hummingbird Dashboard takes time but it seems to load too.

This might be more related to the server side, so if you could share us the correct FTP login credentials, we could have a better idea what it's causing the issue.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Kaan Ye?insü,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I tested this further, but the issue still exists. The debug log isn't giving much of clue regarding where the issue is. wp-config.php, and .htacess looks fine too. This is an odd behaviour, and we'll need to troubleshoot this extensively to see what's causing this.

I'm bringing this into our Second Level Support(SLS) teams attention to see what's causing this behaviour, and troubleshoot it further to make the plugins dashboard page load fine.

Please do note that SLS works on many complex issue, and hence have a slow response time. We'll get back to you asap once we have troubleshooted it further.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Kaan Ye?insü , sorry for the late reply.

I've taken a look at your dashboard today but didn't see any issues at the moment. I also see that you're using CloudFlare.

The 524/503 error that you have been seeing is an error that is usually thrown by CloudFlare when it has trouble contacting the website or the connection takes a bit longer for a reply, so it's not a plugin related issue.

In any case can you tell me if you're still experiencing this to see if we could do anything from our end ?

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.