[Smush Pro] image sizes

I have an issue with my images on a site that’s driving me crazy:

http://1+7.+++.15.+++/products/pedestal-systems/

I am trying to make that top image full-width. I am using the single image module, normally on other sites, I am writing full as image size and it becomes full-width.

But here there appears to be a max width of 800px assigned by Smush CDN (Automatic Resize) that I cannot override.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

I could notice these anomalies in your websites. Seems like Automatic resizing feature, and the WP Bakery is causing a conflict. I’m bringing this into our developer’s attention and will keep you updated once we get further feedback regarding the status of the query asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

On testing further, the issue seems to be more related to a bug with the current release of Smush Pro. Fortunately, the fix is already patched in the beta version, and we’ll be soon releasing a plugin update.

If you don’t mind, I could upload the beta version in your website, so that we could test, and see how well the beta version works on your website, side.

Please do let us know whether you want us to install the beta version, or you’ll have to keep the “Automatic resizing feature” disabled until the next plugin release.

At the moment, I’m afraid I don’t have an exact ETA on when the next release is slated. However, the plugin is in Q/A, and we are hoping it would be made live soon.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I’m afraid, this is something which our developer is still going through, and seems more like a bug. I’m pinging our developer regarding the status of the issue and will get back to you once we get further feedback regarding this asap.

We truly appreciate your patience regarding this.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

We have got a patch regarding this issue, could you please replace the following attached file, and check whether it resolves the anomalies noticed with the images?

You can apply the patch in the following path:

/wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/core/modules/class-wp-smush-lazy-load.php

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.