[Smush Pro] JetMenu doesn't work with CDN enabled

Hello!

I have an issue with the latest version of Smush Pro, and actually this version has caused different issues in more than one of my sites.

In this case, when CDN is enabled, the images of my mega menu don't appear. Disabling just the automatic resizing doesn't work, CDN has to be entirely disabled for the images to appear. This didn't use to happen with the older versions of Smush — I now downgraded to the previous version and there is still an issue so I am guessing something was changed 2-3 versions ago that caused this incompatibility.

Thanks!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

I could notice the issue. It's odd that even reverting to the older version still causes the same issue. On giving a closer look, I could notice there isn't any fixed height defined via the JetMenu.

Adding the following CSS, under Appearance > Customize >Additional CSS section has fixed the issue.

#jet-menu-item-5208 > div > div > div > div > section > div > div > div > div > div > div > div > div > a > img {
    	height: 160px !important;
    }

Could you please update the plugin, and see whether it works fine with the latest version too?

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Thalia
    • Flash Drive

Unfortunately this didn't solve the issue. Enabling automatic resizing and updating the plugin caused the images to disappear on Containers menu (they appear on Shelters menu).
    I have disabled automatic resizing for now since this is a live website, when you login to check it please try enabling it again to see if that brings back the issue.

Another weird thing with Smush on this website is that it keeps saying that 11 images need smushing. I go ahead and Smush them, then I get the message that all images are smushed. When I click on Recheck Images, it says again that 11 images need smushing, and it smushes them again and so on.

Thanks!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Thalia,

I have disabled automatic resizing for now since this is a live website, when you login to check it please try enabling it again to see if that brings back the issue.

Seems like support access to your website is no longer enabled. Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look?

Another weird thing with Smush on this website is that it keeps saying that 11 images need smushing. I go ahead and Smush them, then I get the message that all images are smushed. When I click on Recheck Images, it says again that 11 images need smushing, and it smushes them again and so on.

Could you please try the following patch, and see whether it resolves the issue? You can apply the smush.js file in the following path:
    /wp-content/plugins/wp-smush-pro/_src/js/smush/smush.js

Please make sure to take a copy of the file before overwriting the patch, and let us know how that goes.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get check the mentioned menu images. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.