[Smush Pro] Lazyload on single CPT

Hi,
I noticed lazyload does not work on a CPT single page. It works on page but not with my CPT 'espace-pro'. Did I missed sommething ? Is this normal ?
Regards

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dingdawn
    I hope you are doing well today!

I noticed lazy load does not work on a CPT single page.

Lazy Loading should work with custom post types as well, however, it does depend on how your images are loaded in the template used for that CPT.

For instance Lazy load doesn't support images that are loaded as CSS backgrounds.

If this is troubling you, we would like to have a closer look at how the CPT is created and we need support access for that, could you please grant temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin?

Navigate in WP admin area under WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access page and click on the "grant support access" button.

You can find detailed information about it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dingdawn

I hope you are doing well today!

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your site, I checked if there was any kind of conflicts between other Lazy Loads in other plugins such as WP-rocket and Revolution Slider, I also tried to disable our Smush lazy load and enable Lazy Load in WP-rocket but without any effect.

So, I'm afraid I was unable to find the cause of this issue.
    I will need to flag this to our SLS Team so that they can dig into this issue further for you.

We will post an update here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, thus it may take a little longer for them to reply here.
    Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dingdawn

I hope you are having a great day!

Could you please provide us with FTP/cPanel and WordPress credentials of your site, so that our Second Line Support Team can have a closer look at the issue? Also, could you please describe how we can replicate the issue on your site.

Please, DO NOT post any credentials here, as it's a public forum. You can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Mhamdi Youssef"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    or
    - cPanel credentials (login URL/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Regards,
    Youssef.

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey dingdawn ,

We haven't received any credentials yet so I can take a look at your issue. If you're still having problems please share with me the needed access so I can debug this a little bit further to see what might be going wrong here :slight_smile: .

You can send me the information needed privately through our contact form at https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL:

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.