smush pro not working

cant get Smush pro working. I was running non-pro but deleted it. when i first installed pro i got a fatal error and had to delete the plugin files through file manager in cpanel. tried deleting all wpmu plugins and deactivated all other plugins and tried installing again but when i go into plugin it looks like free version with pro section blanked out. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Denitsa

Hello rich,
    I hope you are having a great day!

So, you tried completely deleting the old WP Smush plugin's files from the server entirely via FTP (they're usually found under the /wp-content/plugins/wp-smushit folder, but running a search for leftover files might be a good idea)?

If that's the case, can you try and reset your API key via Hub - My Websites -> Reset API Key (https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/), then re-log to the WPMU DEV Dashboard with your WPMU credentials and try again? Please keep in mind that this will log you out of the WPMU DEV Dashboard on all the sites you have that installed on.

I hope this helps! If you have any additional issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.