smush pro plugin - could no find image

Hi,

I have smushed half of the 282 images on the site but having trouble with the remaining images.

I have recently come into contact with this site and the owner isn't web savvy.

Where do I "locate" these images?

• Rupok

Hi Warrick,

This is very weird, because I just checked in my test site and Smush could smush all images without any issue. So this is your site specific issue.

Now if WP Smush could not smush any images on your site, then that would be one case. As you said, WP Smush could smush half of your images, so there is something wrong either in the path or maybe those images don't exist on your server, I'm not sure though. Can you please confirm if this site was migrated from another location? In some cases, migration is not done perfectly and image paths gets messed up and results in WP Smush not finding those images. I'm again saying, this is just a probability, I'm not sure what exactly happened on this site.

Another thing is, sometimes, there are image thumbnail used in site, but somehow, thumbnails got deleted or not available at locations where they are supposed to be. In that case, regenerating thumbnails with this plugin may help.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.