Smush Pro Reports images not found

When I run Smush Pro, it returns error that most of the images are not found. example

"Could not find /home/sites/3b/a/ab247f4407/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/62170-b3b4e6-280x280.jpeg"

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Victor,

Thank you for granting access.

After inspecting your site I assume recently you've moved the site from old to a new hosting. If so, then there is a high chance those images links are broken in the database. I would like to give a closer look to database for confirmation. Wouldn't you mind to give access to your site database (phpMyAdmin) or cPanel right?

Please, don't leave your login details on this ticket. Use our contact form and follow this below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ashikur Rahman"

Site login:
    WordPress admin username -
    WordPress admin password -

- cPanel or phpMyAdmin credentials (host/username/password) -
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forum. The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you sent those credentials.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Victor,

Thank you for giving the information.

After taking a closer look, I can confirm you there are too many images that are missing on your Media Library. You can check it by searching those images with the image name in search box on your Library. Or you can go to the last page of the Media Library and see those missing images. Check the screenshot for better understanding.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.