[Smush Pro] Smush images not working properly

Smush images does not appear to be working correctly on my site. The count of images to smush does not appear to reduce after each smush

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ola Phillips

I trust you’re doing well!

I’ve visited your site and there was at that moment 11717 images that need to ve re-compressed. Please see this image:

After I went to Media Library and compressed one image. Then from Smush > Bulk Smush, clicked on Re-Check Images button, and the count changes to

Ola, you have 11716 attachments that need re-compressing!

Please see this image:

Please note, that if you’ve optimized all, or some of the existent images, and then changed the Bulk Smuhs settings, it will re-check all images and will show the new amount of images that can be still optimized.

If this is not the issue that you’re referring to, please let us know more information about it.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello there Ola Phillips

I trust all is well!

Please let us know is there Varnish or Object cache enabled on your server? If yes, would you please purge the cache there? Please see if the image count has changed.

When the bulk Smush starts the number of uncompressed images is changed from 11527 to 7666. And while I was on your site the total number of Super-Smush Savings was increased from 1.8 to 2.1GB. So the smushing does work.

I see there are more than 122 thousands of images on your site, it is possible that there is no enough memory to calculate the actual number of existent images.

Do you perhaps have a staging site where we can test this issue? If not, would you please create one and send it to us so we could have a closer look?
    You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    – WordPress admin username
    – WordPress admin password
    – Login URL
    – cPanel credentials so we could check the database (host/username/password)
    – Link back to this thread for reference
    – Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.