[Smush Pro] Smush Pro not showing up after upgrade

I signed up for the free trail of WPMU DEV Pro, which was to include Smush Pro. My understanding was that I could utilize the Pro version on multiple websites. I downloaded WPMU DEV Pro on both websites, but Smush Pro is only showing up on the 1st website. The website I signed up under was dog-training-columbia.com, and the second site is myrtledogtraining.com. I need Smush Pro on myrtledogtraining.com as well. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this. Thank you.

• Christoffer
    • New Recruit

Hey Julie!

Could be a couple of things that hold you back.

Double check that you dont have the free version of Smush active and installed as a plugin any more. This can cause some issues.

Once you know for sure you only have Smush Pro in your plugin library, and it’s active, go to the plugin itself (even if it just says “smush” in the lefthand menu).

Then go to “Settings”, scroll all the way down to “API Status”

Then click “Update API Status” and “Save Changes”.

That should do the trick (you might need to wait a couple of minutes, and refresh, and repeat the API update one more time).

However, if you’re currently only using the free trial I’m pretty sure you can’t use it for multiple sites.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Julie,

Even if you are using Smush Free version, once the WPMU DEV Dashboard is installed and activated the Free version should have unlocked the Pro features. The free trial doesn't have any restrictions, and you can use Smush Pro in multiple sites without any issue.

Please make sure to go to the Plugin page, under Smush > Settings > API Status, and click the "Update API Status" button, and it should ensure that the Pro features are unlocked.

If you still have issues even after that, please do grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.