[Smush Pro] Smush Pro Not Smushing

Hi, Smush Pro is not working. It says it's smushed a bunch before but when you re-check images, it says there are over 700 left to be smushed. The button to smush them just doesn't show up when I go to the plugin.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chaucee

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

Such an issue would most likely be related either to some “to aggressive” cache or some conflict on site. It’s difficult to confirm though without checking it so I would like to take a closer look at it.

Would you please enable support access to the site for me so I could check it? To do so, please go to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page in your site’s back-end, click on “Grant support access” button there and let me know here once it’s done.

I’ll then access the site, check the issue and look for solution .

Kind regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Chaucee,

Thanks for granting access.

I had a look at your media library and there are indeed some images that are still not smushed, and I also checked the notification in Smush itself and the strange thing is that it doesn’t actually show 700 but -700 which shouldn’t happen in any known case.

It looks like some numbers have been wrongly calculated in the database and plugin is getting completely wrong values of what has been done.

Can you go to Smush > Settings and in there for “Uninstallation” select delete.

Deactivate and remove the plugin and then reinstall it and run another bulk smush.

This way of removing the plugin should reset the data in DB and we should get refreshed results.

Just make sure to remember your current Smush settings before doing this as you will need to re-apply them after installation.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.