[Smush Pro] Smush Pro not working

The plugin Smush Pro is having issues on all our websites, for some reason when logged in as a user or to wp-admin then the images are huge, I have deactivated the plugin to resolve this issue but it needs fixing before we can activate it again.

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Agora Business Publications

Hope you’re well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

I would love to take a closer look into your Smush issue and help you fix it, but before that I would love to get some more information about the issue that you’re facing, please attach me some of the screenshot or some screen record that pointing out the issue here, moreover, please grant a support access by following these steps below.

1. Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access)

2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.

For more information about Granting Support Access please read this guideline: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Here is a screenshot of how to a support grant access.

https://monosnap.com/file/9jRDFWO3fg19S8giuphWeqyhImH9J0

After you have granted the access, please inform me in this ticket thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Agora Business Publications

Thank you for the fast reply.

After I've inspected through your site and found that this issue is causing by Smush Lazyload feature, since there is no defined widths in your logo img then Smush will try to add the maximum available image width to it, so the result is causing some of the images without the defining width larger than it should be, however, I've managed to inspect through your code and found that header.php is controlling these images, so I defined some image width for them. Now it should work perfectly with Smush Lazyload feature.

Here is a screenshot where I defined images width for you, in header.php file.

Here is a screenshot of your site when Smush is activating from my end.

Please kindly recheck your site once again and If you're still facing this issue, let me know. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps, thank you.

Kind regards,

Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.