Smush server down - unable to access

I am getting - Request failed Site URL not accessible - when trying to smush my images. Just wondering if the problem is me or not. I am using Cloudflare but other sites with this are working fine.

Many thanks

Stephen

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Stephen

I hope you're having a great day!

The thing that really trips up the smushing process more than a CDN or cloud is cache.

Do you have any cache running on that site that may be configured differently from the sites where it is working properly?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Glenn

Please deactivate all plugins and activate the default theme and try again. If it doesn't work, try reinstalling the Smush Pro plugin.

However it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original poster.

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.