[SMUSH] Smush does not resize images

I got Smush installed on my site and I have set up “Resize my full size images – Max width 1300”.

After I smush my all images, Smush says that all images all done. But still those images are 1920 or higher.

• Jordan
    • Volunteer Pizza Eater

Hello!

I'm not entirely sure but if you're looking to resize images already present on your site before activating the setting you will also need to active "Include my original full-size images"

Hopefully that does the trick.

Thanks,

Jordan.

• Jordan
    • Volunteer Pizza Eater

Sorry about that, I grabbed the screenshot from the documentation.

When you first enabled that option did you click 're-check images' inside the stats section? You'll need to do this after enabling the option and then smush the new detections.

Thanks,

Jordan.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello cognifit

I hope you are well today.

Smush Pro is WP Offload S3 compatible for Amazon S3 CDN support, but W3 Total Cache S3 CDN support has not been fully confirmed. Also, for this support to work, there needs to be copies of the images local to the server for Smush to process then the images have to be resync’d to the CDN. If Smush Pro was installed and configured prior to the CDN being enabled, then all images should have been processed. Also, any new images should be processed on upload. But Smush cannot process images that are not hosted on the local server.

I’ve spoken to the Lead Dev of the Smush project and he’s asked me to task this up so he can look into this further. This will take a bit of time to investigate further.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant us access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: “Attn: James Morris”

In the Message box, please provide the following:

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

– Admin login:

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

– Hosting Control Panel Login

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

~OR~

– FTP credentials

host

username

password

(and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.