smush totally destroyed my sight

I installed smush and bulk optimized images and after 300 images it finished. Now nothing appears on my site, it is totally fried. I need help asap!
Everything is broken. no images, menu broken
images are still in media library though not sure what images were smushed because it doesnt tell you.
so if i disable caching then everything reappears correctly, enable and site goes to pieces?
cache was enabled when images were smushed.

designcorral.com

• Sajid

Hello taylor,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can't see any issues on your website. Menus, images looks good to me. See screenshots below.

so if i disable caching then everything reappears correctly, enable and site goes to pieces?

What cache plugin you are using ?

Could you please also enable support staff access so I could take a closer look ?

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hello taylor,
    Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

In order to further troubleshoot this issue, please enable support staff access or send in WordPress admin and FTP details directly via our private contact form in following format.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Make sure you select "I have a different question" from dropdown as seen in attached screenshot so it get assigned to me and sent privately (otherwise it will posted in public form - so its important):

If its disabled, I would have to enable it to figure out why its not working properly.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.