Smushing NextGen Gallery images

I'm in the process of bulk Smushing my images. From the displayed counts, it appears to only be Smushing my media library images. Smush Pro, I thought, Smushed NextGen Gallery images as well. Is there an additional setting or step I need to take to get NextGen Gallery images compressed?

Thanks.

• Sanowar Prince
    • Staff

Hi wpriley,

Hope you're doing good today.

To use Smush Pro with NextGen Gallery please follow the steps below.

1. Please go to Smush Pro > Integrations and from NextGen Gallery section please enable the integration option for NextGen Gallery and save it.

2. Then go to Gallery > Smush Pro and click on the BULK SMUSH button. Bulk smush will start then. You could also use RE-CHECK IMAGES button. In that case, when re-check is done, a pop-up will appear. Click on the Bulk smush now! from pop-up. Bulk smush will start then.

I have attached two screenshots which will help you to understand the steps more clearly.

Please note, Smush Pro will work with NextGen Gallery only if NextGen Gallery integration option is enabled in Smush Pro > Integrations. Now if you have Automatic Smush option enabled in Smush Pro > Bulk Smush, then any new image uploaded in NextGen Gallery will be smushed automatically. If Automatic Smush option is disabled, then you will have to follow the step #2 to bulk smash NextGen Gallery images manually. Also, for previously uploaded images in NextGen Gallery, you will have to follow the step #2 to bulk smash manually.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Sanowar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.