Snapshot

Hi We are using Snapshot for backup and connected with S3 Amazon con the website confianza-total.com
The problem is that snapshot is also making the backup on the server (folder upload/snapshot) and is taking me a lot of space. There is any change only to make the backup on S3 Amazon? Thanks

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Roberto Jasinski, hope you had a wonderful day.

This is not supposed to happen. But it's tough to say anything about why this is happening without seeing everything. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Roberto Jasinski
    • Flash Drive

Hi any update about this?
    I give you access from wordpress dashboard but I dont see any feedback
    I reactevate de access from Grant Support Access
    This is what we post on Grant Suoport Access
    "Hi We are using Snapshot for backup and connected with S3 Amazon con the website confianza-total.com
    The problem is that snapshot is also making the backup on the server (folder upload/snapshot) and is taking me a lot of space. There is any change only to make the backup on S3 Amazon? Thanks"

Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Roberto Jasinski

When you enable support access, you need to post a reply, otherwise we are not notified and we miss it :slight_frown:

About your issue, would you please put a value for "Maximum number of local archives" like 1 or 2 instead of zero? Also, make sure the www-data user has permission to delete file.

Let us know how it goes.

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Roberto Jasinski,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

where I can set up "Maximum number of local archives" ? I cant see the option on the plugin setting page.

You can find this settings when you add a new Snapshot, or edit the configuration of the current one.

Please change the value as mentioned above, and let us know how that goes. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.