Snapshot and Dropbox

when I click to authorize Dropbox, I get the dropbox page asking if authorization is OK, then I get a blank page.

Snapshot is not saving the dropbox location.

• Paul

@bob_turitz, When you click the authorize from within Dropbox it will post a form back to your WordPress system. This form contains some secret variables which are essentially a set of access keys. If you are getting a blank page it could be something else in your WordPress system intercepting or redirecting the page load.

Try enabling WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php. Hopefully instead of he blank we can get an error output.

• bob_turitz

Thanks Paul. I enabled debug and got these messages, none of which are related to snapshot. Let me know your thoughts.

Notice: Use of undefined constant AIOFAVICON_TEXTDOMAIN - assumed 'AIOFAVICON_TEXTDOMAIN' in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-favicon/all-in-one-favicon.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: dnload-csv in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-rank-reporter/seo-rank-reporter.php on line 705

Notice: Undefined index: stc_req_token in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 189

Notice: Undefined index: stc_req_secret in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 189

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/twitterOAuth.php on line 118

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token_secret in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/twitterOAuth.php on line 118

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token_secret in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 194

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: oauth_token_secret in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: stc_callback_action in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 199

Notice: Undefined index: stc_callback in /home/bturitz/2doghill.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/plugins/simple-twitter-connect/stc.php on line 204

• Paul

@bob_turitz, I don't see any of the errors mention Snapshot files. But I do see mention of other plugins. The curious one is the simple twitter connect.

The authorization between Snapshot and Dropbox only needs to be done once. Once Dropbox posts back the access keys Snapshot stores these are part of the destination configuration.

So here is what I need you to try.

1. Turn OFF (false) WP_DEBUG
    2. Deactivate the Simple Twitter Connect.
    3. Go to your Network Snapshot Destinations and setup a new Dropbox Destination. Hopefully this time it will complete.
    4. Re-Activate your Twitter connect plugin.

There are two other plugins I see mentioned all-in-one-favicon and seo-rank-reporter but I have a feeling the OAuth from the Twitter plugin might be trying to intercept the Dropbox OAuth processing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.