Snapshot backup files

Hi I noticed Snapshot is backing up only the wp-content folder, even if I select All files. Some important files are located in the home folder, it would be good to be able to rely to Snapshot as a website backup. wp-content is not enough. I would like to have to ability to select what folders to backup.

Thank you!

• Luís

Hi Marie-Neige ,

Hope you're doing well today!

The old backup options (Snapshot -> Add New) that allows you to create a manual or a scheduled backup and save it locally or in an external service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) only saves the "wp-content" folder (you can include the "wp-config.php" and ".htaccess" file if the "Include selected files:" option was selected).

Generally, all your files resides inside the "wp-content" folder, like the themes, plugins, uploaded images, etc. The folders and files outside of the "wp-content" belongs to the WordPress core, like "wp-admin" and "wp-includes".

The new Manual Backups options, that allows you to save the backup file in our cloud, will do a full backup and will save all the files.

However, thanks for your suggestion, I am sure will be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi Marie-Neige ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

If you use the new Manual Backups option, the backups files are listed in that section of Snapshot (Snapshot -> Managed Backups):

They are also listed in the Backups section of your HUB. Just need to access to My Websites, click on the desired site and go to the Backups section:

In the "snapshots" I can download a file but it is only wp-content and when I click download I see this: "This site can’t be reached"

This is a weird issue, can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can give a look?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.