Snapshot backup hangs

I have problems with Snapshot backups cause it hangs for a very long time processing. I tried to split up the backup to wpfiles / media / plugin but media and plugin hangs for a long time with no progress.

• Huberson

Hello Teck Seng
    I have looked further into the issue and it's possible this might be caused by some low server resources. Try to increase your PHP max_execution_time value between 300-500 from your server settings.
    That can also be done from htaccess if you don't have access to server settings:
    php_value max_execution_time 300

And add the following to wp-config.php file:

define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_USE_PRECACHE', true);

Do let us know if above don't solve it and we'll check this further.

Regards,
    Huberson

• Nahid

Hey Teck Seng !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to take a look into your site but got a 403 Forbidden Error while accessing the mentioned site in this ticket. I also tried looking into the FTP directory for this site and it seems like the files have been wiped out. As you have a new ticket opened regarding the same issue, I believe the troubleshooting has been moved to a different site in your server.

I can also see that my colleague James is addressing the issue in the other ticket and has investigation reports and recommendations for you which you have already noticed.

As the same issue is being addressed in a different ticket and the site mentioned in this ticket is no more accessible, I'll go on and close this ticket for now so that we can keep the issue specific to one ticket.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.